– be romantic with a clear rhythm from start to finish, easily spotted;
– to be shorter than three minutes;
– to choose at least two months before the wedding, so that you have enough time to plan, to practice and perfect your dance, eliminating the stress and excitement of the big night, even if unforeseen circumstances you miss a rehearsal ;
– record it on a CD, and try to listen to whenever you have a chance to facilitate rehearsals.
2. Related to image and space available:
– prepare a dance interesting photographic standpoint, so stay with photos and movies to be proud to show their friends, families and children in the years to come;
– you have to know the exact size and shape of the dance floor so you can repeat and you can become familiar with the space;
3. TIPS for HIM:
– once you overcome fear to take dance lessons, you will discover the pleasure of dance and learn to drive, to have control (in dance), and your partner not only will enjoy, but I will make do it!
– your arms will guide your partner on the dance floor; 80% of which is made with the right arm drive;
– looks forward (not up) while dancing;
– listen to music and keep up; listen to the song and try to visualize the steps that I have to do in every moment;
– try to repeat at least 2 times a week with your partner. As more repeat, the more you will be more relaxed and you will look better in her wedding night;
– Do not dance on my toes. Every step forward must be made to go with the heel touching the first floor.
4. TIPS FOR THE BRIDE:
– relax and let him lead (dance floor);
– probably less forced you to take dance lessons, so now encourage him by telling him how happy you are to do this for you and how well you are doing;
– Keep fingers and the palm of his left hand stuck to the shoulder area of â € “so the ring will be in all the pictures!
– check if you can easily lift the arms dressed in her wedding dress. If you can not, that means you can not pirouette.
– Check the length of your gown, so be sure you can dance comfortably with it but more than that you need to be sure that your partner will not walk on;
– If you’ve decided a certain choreography, not to mentally block it! Most importantly, relax and follow the steps that require partner. Now you are a team!
– Repeat once or twice with shoes they will wear at the wedding.
– Never look down while dancing; Always look diagonally over the right shoulder of partner. So he can see where it’s going, and your face will appear in photographs;
– no matter what happens, relax and continue to dance, follow your partner;
– a kiss at the beginning and end of the dance – the best way to start and finish the choreography!
And because it is your wedding, the solution that you propose is to design choreography together to represent you.
No other choreography will not resemble yours, the more that your story is unique